The “spookiest” of Halloween cocktails, but also one of the simplest. Fresh blackberries muddled with rosemary, lemon, a couple dashes of orange bitters, tequila, and topped off with sparkling water, for a little bit of fizz. Perfect for the cool nights ahead.
- 8 fresh blackberries, plus more for topping
- 1–2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, plus a sprig for serving
- Juice from half of a lemon
- 1–2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 – 2 ounces tequila or Mezcal
- a couple dashes of orange bitters
- sparkling water, for topping
1. In a cocktail shaker or glass jar, add blackberries, rosemary, lemon juice and honey. Muddle all of the ingredients together, squishing everything to release the juices. Add the tequila and orange bitters.
2. Add ice to your glass and strain the drink over the ice. Top the glass with a little more ice, pour the sparkling water over, and gently stir to combine. Garnish with fresh rosemary. DRINK!